Call Us Today! 812-246-0900
The Order Process
• Generally speaking, printers will print the materials and forward them to us for finishing. We are as close as your loading dock!
• For most customers, the process begins with an email or phone call to our customer service department requesting advice, help or a pricing for a particular project. No job is too large or too small.
• Based on the information provided, our experienced personnel will develop a plan for your job and will forward a verbal or written quote. In some cases, a customer purchase order is required in advance to facilitate the accurate ordering of film and materials needed to complete the job.
• After finishing, the materials are returned for final your assembly, inspection and distribution to your client. Materials that must be send to other trade shops for additional finishing is easily arranged upon request.
• Completing your project within the time specified is extremely important to you and us. We will do all we can to maintain our promised production schedule and meet your required deadline. Many jobs present their own special twists and turns but our experienced staff takes pride in sorting things out when special attention is required.
No Access to Printing or Reprographics Facilities?
• No Problem-just contact our knowledgeable customer service desk and we can advise you on the best next steps for your project.
• Protects printed materials that are used in “high touch” environments or used in harsh conditions
• Enhances colors and brightens any printed item
• Adds creditability and authority to the message
• Can be used with a variety of paper sizes and grades
One Side Laminating up to 28″ x 40″.
• Sheet size from 10″ x 13″ up to 28″ x 40″
• High Speed Laminating using lightweight polyester, polypropylene or nylon film on your printed materials.
• Dust Jackets, Hardback Book Covermounts, Paperback Book Covers, Presentation Folders, Boxmounts, Folding Boxes, CD/DVD Slipcases, and more!
Two Side Laminating (Both Sides Laminated Simultaneously)
• Sheet sizes from 3″ x 4″ up to 28″ x 40″)
• Single Image or multiple images per sheet
• Sealed Edges or flush trim on single image sheets
• Posters, Instructions Sheets, Menu, Reference Charts, Security Badges, Membership Cards, Point of Purchase Materials, Placemats and more!
Wide Format Lamination
• In addition to high volume one and two side lamination, our wide format laminators can also apply lamination in widths up to 48”. The length of sheets is flexible but should be verified before production with our customer service staff.
Digital and Toner Based Reproduction
• Pro Laminators uses special “high-tac” films designed for most digital print engines. If you have any questions about the type of reproduction equipment you are using and suitability to the lamination process, please contact our customer service staff.
Index Tabs (Used in ring binders, coil or spiral bound books)
• Index Tabs-Customize your binders, directories, reference manuals, sales sample books, training material , instruction books, sales presentations
• Convert your printed materials into Index Tabs
• Available with Clear Nylon Tab, Color Nylon Tab or Plain Cut Tab
Transfer Tape Applications
• Transfer Tape is a specialty product that can be applied in strips on plain and laminated sheets. Transfer tape is a strip of glue on a peel off liner similar to the peel off strip that is commonly seen on overnight envelopes and shipping packages.
• There are many other uses and Pro Laminators are experts in the application of this type of tape.
• Transfer tape is available with removable, permanent and supported permanent glues.
• Round Cornering, Drilling and Slot Punching
• Strip Reinforcing
• Cutting (guillotine)
• Eyelets, Chains and Easels
• Coil Punching & Binding
• Specialty Request Collating and Packaging
• Pro Laminators also has the capacity to provide other important finishing tasks, just ask!
Lamination Services-Pro Laminators can laminate a wide variety of printed materials with an unparalleled assortment of quality lamination in different finishes and film thicknesses. There are many uses of laminating including:
• Photographs, Annual Reports, Video Boxes, Calendars, Badges, Directories, Point of Purchase Materials, Magazines, Gift Bags, Specialty Packaging, Sales Aids, Trading Cards, Fliers, Instructions, Can Labels, Packages, Box Mounts, Book Covers, Slip Cases, Dust Jackets, CD/DVD Covers, Reference charts, Manuals, Instructions, Calibration guides, Puzzles, Game Boards and Game Pieces, Presentation Folders, Sample/Swatch Books, Product Reference Guides, Counter Mats, Point of Purchase, Easels, Referral Charts, Index/Divider Tabs, Training Aids, Coil Bound Books, Training Guides, Binder Books, Reference Sheets, Maps, Globes, Charts, Classroom aids, Mobiles, Manuals, Instruction Sheets, Menus, Kitchen Displays, Pricebooks, Posters, Charts, Reference Cards, Warning Signs, Planners, Calendars, Signs, Advertising, Notices, Bookmarks, Books Binders, Training Materials,
Come by and see us.